College Girl's Note:
Tasty stew from Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, stir milk into the celery soup and shredded cheese. Add snipped sauerkraut; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, spread the butter over both sides of the rye bread; sprinkle both sides with caraway seed.
- 3Cut bread slices into triangles; place on baking sheet.
- 4Toast in 300 degree ooven for 20 minute.
- 5Add diced corned beef to soup. heat about 10 minutes or till heated thorugh. Serve toast triangles with soup.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1978 Bhg Reuben Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.4
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 140.0 mg
- Sodium 2513.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
processed swiss cheese