1/1 Photo of Arby's Jamocha Shake Copycat Recipe (Fat Free Version!)
Karen Anne Newton RN's Note:
This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Jamocha Shake, only it's fat free ! Using Dreyer's Fat Free Ice Cream, you cannot detect any difference in taste !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
- 2Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup, then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- 3Stop blender and stir mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- 4Pour into two 16 oz. glasses.
- 5Note: I use fat free milk, and Dreyer's Fat Free Ice Cream. It tastes rich, creamy, and sweet; just like premium vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arby's Jamocha Shake Copycat Recipe (Fat Free Version!)
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free chocolate syrup