This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Jamocha Shake, only it's fat free ! Using Dreyer's Fat Free Ice Cream, you cannot detect any difference in taste !
- Combine coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
- Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup, then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stop blender and stir mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- Pour into two 16 oz. glasses.
- Note: I use fat free milk, and Dreyer's Fat Free Ice Cream. It tastes rich, creamy, and sweet; just like premium vanilla ice cream.
This is a fantastic shake! Tastes great without all the fat. Thank you for the great recipe!