From the Lilac Inn, Brandon, Vermont
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell the shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- 2Make a shallow cut lengthwise down the back of shrimp; wash out and de-vein.
- 3With rubber gloves, remove seeds from pepper and cut into 12 slivers.
- 4Make a shallow cut into the underside of each shrimp and insert a piece of pepper.
- 5Wrap each shrimp with a bacon strip.
- 6Thread 3 bacon/shrimp bundles onto each skewer, leaving a small space between bundles; baste with barbecue sauce.
- 7Grill uncovered over medium coals for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 8Turn, baste, and grill an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp and shrimp has turned pink.
- 9Serve on lettuce-lined plates with onion and additional barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Award-Winning Spicy BBQ Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 852.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.8 g