Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter & I make this in early December every year....somehow, it never lasts to Xmas!!!
Make and share this Bailey's (Copycat) Irish Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon hershey chocolate syrup
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 18 -20 ounces Irish whiskey
- Dissolve coffee in 1 oz very hot water.
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend& pour into container.
- Store in refrigerator.
Excellent...I usually double the recipe but don't change a thing. I've had more complements on this and most say it's better than Baileys. I have requests for it every winter at the functions I attend and the parties I throw!
Taste's great, but had a hard time fitting it into my Kitchenaid blender - had to divide it in two, and I only used 1 cup of whiskey.