People really enjoy receiving this as a gift. It is the hint of almond in this recipe that makes me like it the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (or use recipe below)
- 1 1/2 cups good Irish whiskey
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's syrup (in the CAN)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee, dissolved in 4 tbls. warm water
Homemade sweetened condensed milk
- 1Homemade sweetened condensed milk: Combine ingredients and stir well.
- 2Mix all in a blender except cream and sweetened milk.
- 3Pour mixture in a covered container and add cream.
- 4Gently shake.
- 5Refrigerate over night.
- 6Keeps three weeks.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Irish Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1810 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 36.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g