1/1 Photo of Buca Di Beppo Green Beans
Yummy and Easy Recipe from Minneapolis St. Paul magazine Note: Using fresh beans and keeping them crisp during the prep are critical for this simple recipe to work
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the green beans by clipping off the stem end.
- 2Melt the butter in a sauté pan on low heat. Squeeze the juice out of two medium-size lemons. Strain the pulp and the seeds out of the lemon juice.
- 3When butter is melted, carefully add the lemon juice to the pan.
- 4Raise the temperature to medium and reduce until the lemon juice and butter become a sauce. Do not brown the butter.
- 5Place the clipped, fresh green beans in boiling water for two to three minutes. Do not overcook. The green beans should remain crisp.
- 6Strain the green beans and add to the sauce in the sauté pan. Toss the green beans in the sauce and season with salt to taste. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buca Di Beppo Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g