$8.20 Burger (converted into aussie dollars) It better be good.. was the comment by my brothers. i don't think they would pay $8 for a burger but they loved it....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground beef (Angus beef is best)
- salt and pepper
- 1 large hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 slices American cheese (cheap cheddar)
- 3 -4 slices bread and butter pickles
- iceberg lettuce
- 2 sliced tomatoes (large slices)
- 4 -5 red onion rings
- 1Preheat barbecue or indoor grill to medium heat.
- 2Form the ground beef into a patty with a slightly larger diameter than the sesame seed bun.
- 3Grill the burger on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done.
- 4Be sure to generously salt and pepper each side of the patty.
- 5While the patty grills, brown the faces of the bun in a hot skillet over medium heat.
- 6After the buns have browned, spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons of mayonnaise on the face of the top bun, as well as on the bottom bun.
- 7Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard on the face of the top bun, followed by 2 teaspoons of ketchup.
- 8Arrange 3 or 4 bread& butter pickles slices on the bottom bun.
- 9Arrange lettuce on pickles followed by the tomato slices and red onion.
- 10When the beef is cooked, arrange two slices of American cheese on the patty, let it melt a bit, then place the top bun on the cheese and scoop up the whole thing with a spatula and place it on the bottom half of the burger.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carl's Jr. the Six Dollar Burger - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 883.2
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 185.2 mg
- Sodium 1210.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 57.5 g