Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Carl's Jr Western Bacon Cheese Burger and a double
Make and share this Carl's Jr Western Bacon Cheeseburger recipe from Food.com.
- Cook patties on open grill (do not fry). Until fully cooked.
- Cook bacon to a crisp not burnt in a sauce pan. Or microwave.
- Cook Onion rings in pure vegetable oil until done. 2-3 minutes will do.
- Lightly toast bun on top and bottom.
- Apply 1 table spoon of BBQ sauce to the top and bottom of the bun.
- Place cooked bacon in a X pattern on the top of the bun.
- Place the Onion rings on the bottom bun.
- Place a patty on top of the rings.
- Then a slice of cheese.
- Then place the top bun with bacon on top of the cheese patty.
- Repeat steps 8-9 for a double, or if you are really daring -- A TRIPLE!
Great burger! I made it as written and loved it. Thanks for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.