Neelix Garibaldi's Note:
Carl's Jr Western Bacon Cheese Burger and a double
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook patties on open grill (do not fry). Until fully cooked.
- 2Cook bacon to a crisp not burnt in a sauce pan. Or microwave.
- 3Cook Onion rings in pure vegetable oil until done. 2-3 minutes will do.
- 4Lightly toast bun on top and bottom.
- 5Apply 1 table spoon of BBQ sauce to the top and bottom of the bun.
- 6Place cooked bacon in a X pattern on the top of the bun.
- 7Place the Onion rings on the bottom bun.
- 8Place a patty on top of the rings.
- 9Then a slice of cheese.
- 10Then place the top bun with bacon on top of the cheese patty.
- 11Repeat steps 8-9 for a double, or if you are really daring -- A TRIPLE!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carl's Jr Western Bacon Cheeseburger
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.4
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 810.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g