We ate at Kings in the 60's I LOVED the Cheese Frenchy. from Wikipedia - Nancy Carol Elder
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread mayonnaise on bread, and use 2 slices of American Cheese each.
- 2Cut sandwiches into triangles, cut off crust.
- 3Combine egg, milk, flour and salt. Dip the triangle sandwiches into egg mixture.
- 4Coat with corn flake crumbs.
- 5Deep Fry in oil at 375 degrees until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Frenchy - Kings Food Host
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 1521.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: