Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds great. It is posted by request from Todd Wilbur's Top Secret Recipes.
Make and share this Chevys 100% Blue Agave Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
- Add all ingredients and shake.
- Pour the drink into a 12-oz margarita glass.
- (salt the rim first, if you want it).
- Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw and serve.
Very tasty, and very blue! Used blue agave tequila. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2009.