This sounds great. It is posted by request from Todd Wilbur's Top Secret Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
- 2Add all ingredients and shake.
- 3Pour the drink into a 12-oz margarita glass.
- 4(salt the rim first, if you want it).
- 5Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chevys 100% Blue Agave Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix