This is a copycat recipe.
Make and share this Chili's Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine dry onion soup mix, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, cumin, and finely crushed tortilla chips; set aside. Beat together egg and water; set aside.
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to an even 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut into 1/2-inch by 3-inch strips. Dip strips in egg then into tortilla chip/spice mixture, coating well.
- Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking dish; drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is done and topping is golden and crispy.