1/1 Photo of Chili's Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
This is a copycat recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Combine dry onion soup mix, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, cumin, and finely crushed tortilla chips; set aside. Beat together egg and water; set aside.
- 3Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to an even 1/2-inch thickness.
- 4Cut into 1/2-inch by 3-inch strips. Dip strips in egg then into tortilla chip/spice mixture, coating well.
- 5Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking dish; drizzle with butter.
- 6Bake uncovered for 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is done and topping is golden and crispy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 587.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g