Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a clone that's awesome to marinate steak in for a day or two and then grill--enjoy!
Make and share this Copycat Outback Steakhouse Argentine Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons thyme, stemmed and chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt or 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a food processor combine all ingredients.
- Puree until fine and smooth, around 2 minutes.
- Place in a covered dish and chill for 1 hour, up to three days.