1/1 Photo of Easy Southwestern Stroganoff
Chef Christine's Note:
I got this recipe from Betty Crocker's winter meals magazine. Once I tasted it I couldn't get enough of it. It's quick and your kids will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown, drain.
- 2Stir in water, salsa, salt and pasta.
- 3Heat to boiling, reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer about 15 min.
- 5,stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- 6Stir in sour cream, cook until just hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Southwestern Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 1072.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g