1/1 Photo of Filet-O-Fish
Kana Kahuna's Note:
A copycat of the Filet O fish sandwich found at the golden arches. Introduced by a franchise in Ohio to sell due to the Catholic practice of not eating meat on Fridays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, relish, minced onion, salt and set aside. This is your tartar sauce.
- 2Lightly grill the top of the bun.
- 3Cook the fish according to the package instructions. (You can bake.
- 4the fish, but your sandwich will taste much more like the original if you fry it in oil.).
- 5Spread tartar sauce evenly on the top bun.
- 6Place a slice of cheese on the bottom bun.
- 7Place the cooked fish on top of the cheese slice and top off the sandwich with the top bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filet-O-Fish
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 244.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded fish fillets