Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this recipe from the copykat site. Chili and Fritos go together so well. You can put these together easily at home, no need to get dressed and make a mess in your car for these.
- 1 (19 ounce) canmild plain chili (heated)
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips (original style) or 3 cups other corn chips (original style)
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup onion, diced (to taste)
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas
- Mix Fritos with chili, place 1/4 of chili mixture in the middle of the flour burrito shell.
- Sprinkle chili with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and diced onions to taste.
- Fold one side of shell halfway on top of chili.
- Fold each side over each other.
- The bottom should be tucked in and filling will be seen from the top of wrapped shell.
- Pop into the micro wave 15- 20 seconds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
This was so good!!! I scaled it down and made just one for lunch and left out the onions (ew! lol) and it tasted great!! Thanks for posting!
Yum! I was craving one of these so decided to make one. I even couldn't find Fritos at the store here, so I used cheese Doritos. It tasted so good! Thanks for posting.