1/1 Photo of Frito's Chili Cheese Wrap, Sonic Copycat
Got this recipe from the copykat site. Chili and Fritos go together so well. You can put these together easily at home, no need to get dressed and make a mess in your car for these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Fritos with chili, place 1/4 of chili mixture in the middle of the flour burrito shell.
- 2Sprinkle chili with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and diced onions to taste.
- 3Fold one side of shell halfway on top of chili.
- 4Fold each side over each other.
- 5The bottom should be tucked in and filling will be seen from the top of wrapped shell.
- 6Pop into the micro wave 15- 20 seconds.
- 7Serve immediately and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frito's Chili Cheese Wrap, Sonic Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 1329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fritos corn chips