Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on Recipegoldmine.com and prepared it for dinner. The seasoning has a nice background flavor, but does not overwhelm the burger. We quite enjoyed this and I hope you do too!
- 3 lbs angus ground beef
- 6 brioche rolls (or your favorite rolls)
- 2 tablespoons seasoning (House of Blues Seasoning Mix-recipe below)
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomatoes
- 6 slices onions
- 6 slices sharp American cheese
House of Blues Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix 6 teaspoons House of Blues seasoning with ground beef (1 teaspoon per 8 ounces of beef). Form ground beef into six 8-ounce patties. Grill burger to desired temperature. Toast roll. Top with lettuce, tomato, and onion and cheese.
- Servings: 6.
These were pretty good, they could have been better but they were good.