Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Great lower calorie alternative to the real Mocha Frappuccino.
Make and share this Mocha Frappuccino (Sugar Free) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free mocha instant coffee (General Foods International Suisse Mocha powder)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to blender, and blend for about 30-45 seconds until completely blended and frothy.
- Serve in a frosted glass and enjoy!
This can't possibly be a correct nutritional count as milk alone has 12 grams of sugar! I will grant that you may not be ADDING sugar to the base but that base still counts as a full sugar (and even more so for people with WLS as it's a liquid)
I couldn't find sugar-free Suisse Mocha, I used Private Selection sugar-free Cafe Vienna. This is a real treat and an easy way to get my milk serving for the day. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting a great sugar-free recipe!