This tastes exactly like the pasta e fagioli soup at the Olive Garden. Wonderful! Husband loves it!
Make and share this Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 (1587.57 g) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 453.59 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 453.59 g can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (850.48 g) can beef stock
- 14.78 ml oregano
- 9.85 ml pepper
- 24.64 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 566.99 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 226.79 g pasta
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.