Chef #488231's Note:
This was created by using other Pace copycat recipes I found online, except the others didn't come out exactly like the store bought. This recipe makes it just like like the store bought, but much much better! You will never buy Pace again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring all ingredients to a boil in a pot.
- 2Lower heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or until it is the desired thickness.
- 3(Salsa thickens when it cools.).
- 4Remove from heat and cool in refrigerator.
- 5(Suggestion: add 1/3 can of sweet yellow corn during cooking, it makes a great addition).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pace Picante Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1126.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: