1/2 Photos of Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
My Husband loves the Philly Pizza from a well known pizza parlor, but they don't have it year round. We set out to make our own so we don't have to wait to have one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- 2 (2 ounce) packages of wafer thin sliced beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar four cheese pasta sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 large onion, cut into strips
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages mozzarella cheese
- 1Cut wafer thin sliced beef into 1/2" strips. Marinate in Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning 15 minutes in air tight container in fridge, turning or stirring every 5 minutes.
- 2Saute onion and green pepper in butter til almost done.
- 3Add beef to onion and green pepper, cook til warmed through.
- 4Cover each pizza crust with the cheesy sauce.
- 5Put 1/2 beef/onion/pepper mixture on each crust.
- 6Cover mixture with Mozzarella Cheese.
- 7Bake on Pizza Pizzaz Pizza cooker for 18 minutes or in 400°F oven for 15-18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 457.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
four cheese pasta sauce