James Craig's Note:
This recipe was offered on Recipe Gold Mine and was submitted by Chef Jarrard Moser of Planet Hollywood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large yellow onion, julienne
- 1 green pepper, juilenne
- 1 red pepper, juilenne
- 1/2 small cabbage, shaved
- 2 lbs cooked japanese noodles or 2 lbs capellini
- 3/4 lb sliced pork or 3/4 lb sliced chicken or 3 large portabella mushrooms
- 8 ounces yakisoba sauce or 8 ounces stir-fry sauce
- 1Combine items for yaki sauce in bowl; set aside.
- 2Combine onion, peppers, cabbage, noodles, meat or mushrooms and yaki sauce in a large saute pan or wok.
- 3Cook until desired crispness.
- 4Garnish with sesame oil, scallions, ginger and/or sesame seeds.
- 5For Vegetarian use the mushrooms.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Planet Hollywood Yakisoba
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1264.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 262.9 mg
- Sodium 8689.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 198.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 73.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: