Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was offered on Recipe Gold Mine and was submitted by Chef Jarrard Moser of Planet Hollywood
- 1 large yellow onion, julienne
- 1 green pepper, juilenne
- 1 red pepper, juilenne
- 1⁄2 small cabbage, shaved
- 2 lbs cooked japanese noodles or 2 lbs capellini
- 3⁄4 lb sliced pork or 3⁄4 lb sliced chicken or 3 large portabella mushrooms
- 8 ounces yakisoba sauce or 8 ounces stir-fry sauce
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup mirin
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce (use vegetarian Worcestershire for vegetarian version)
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Combine items for yaki sauce in bowl; set aside.
- Combine onion, peppers, cabbage, noodles, meat or mushrooms and yaki sauce in a large saute pan or wok.
- Cook until desired crispness.
- Garnish with sesame oil, scallions, ginger and/or sesame seeds.
- For Vegetarian use the mushrooms.