Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
excellent copy of Salted Nut Rolls, I used to do candy parties where I taugh this recipe. Everyone loved them. Quick and easy!
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in a 3 qt casserole in microwave at 50% power for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Until chips and butter are melted.
- (powers and times are approximate).
- Add 1 can eagle brand milk.
- Heat to almost boiling (about 4 minutes at 50% power).
- Add mini marshmallows.
- Stir in, (marshmallows will not melt completely).
- Butter a 13 x 9, tupperware will work.
- Put in 1/2 jar of peanuts, Pour mixture over peanuts.
- Add rest of peanuts on top.
- Best if cooled completely before serving.
Wow, these taste just like salted nut rolls! They are easy to make. The only thing is that they are not very pretty when you take them out of the pan as the noughat never really sets up so it's messy. But who cares? They taste fantastic.
Very good and so easy!
Wonderful recipe! I also made two pans of these for the students' Christmas party and they were gone before the staff got any! Thanks for a great recipe.