excellent copy of Salted Nut Rolls, I used to do candy parties where I taugh this recipe. Everyone loved them. Quick and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and peanut butter chips in a 3 qt casserole in microwave at 50% power for 2 1/2 minutes.
- 2Until chips and butter are melted.
- 3(powers and times are approximate).
- 4Add 1 can eagle brand milk.
- 5Heat to almost boiling (about 4 minutes at 50% power).
- 6Add mini marshmallows.
- 7Stir in, (marshmallows will not melt completely).
- 8Butter a 13 x 9, tupperware will work.
- 9Put in 1/2 jar of peanuts, Pour mixture over peanuts.
- 10Add rest of peanuts on top.
- 11Best if cooled completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salted Nut Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g