Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found at the black angus website. Cook time is chill time.
Make and share this Stuart Anderson's Black Angus Cucumber Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup packed cucumber, grated
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixer on low speed for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a container, cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Absolutely fabulous, and just as I remember it from Black Angus! The only thing I would add would be to halve the cucumbers and remove the seeds. Just makes it easier that way! <3 this recipe!
Tastes just like the restaurant version.l
Creamy but so refreshing! Excellent!