Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've never tried this recipe, but thought I'd pass it along for those who've heard about it. I myself would saute the celery and add a chopped onion to the mixture. I imagine you could also bake this in a covered dish for 30 minutes or so instead of stuffing the bird.
- In a large mixing bowl, tear the White Castle Hamburgers into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings.
- Toss and add chicken broth.
- Toss well.
- Stuff cavity of turkey just before roasting.
- Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10-12 pound turkey).
- Note: If hamburgers are bought at a White Castle restaraunt, remove the pickles.